Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Oh Whoa! IT'S FRANKFURT!

Next day update: the internet cut out before I could post this, so here we go again:

I'm in Germany, I'm tired, but there is not way in hell I'm going to sleep until I get on the plane to Casablanca.  Call me crazy, but I have this crazy idea that not sleeping until tonight will help with the jetlag that should be hitting me soon.  So after many many hours of travel, I'm still up and moving around.  To be honest, it's the only reason I'm on the internet, well I also wanted to send a message or two to this pretty girl over in the Northwest, but that's another story altogether.  

Anyway, I don't have much time to post this since the internet is going to be expiring soon, so I'm going to be really brief.  

LIST TIME!

1) LONG FLIGHT with Lonesome Dove, Angry Birds, Two and a Half Men/30 Rock/Mad Men/Modern Family (compliments of the plane)

2) Arrival at the hotel

3) Dropped bag and went to smoke a cigarette and try and find people that looked familiar

4) Found people that looked familiar

5) Took a shower

6) Go Euros and went to explore via the train Frankfurt.  

7) Get coffee

8) INTERNET TIME

The food was great, and the city is awesome.  To be completely honest I had a smile plastered on my exahausted, zombie looking, dark bag consuming face the entire time we walked around the city.  It's just hard to believe I'm in Germany.  

Here is a picture I took while we were walking back to the train.  It's not the best, but I forgot my camera and had to use my phone.  Deal with it, k?


No comments:

Post a Comment